desktop icon problem(first time ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatmanMania

Beta member
hiya guys..this is my first topic..so i hope it goes well..well first of all i was hoping u guys could help me out on this.its about my desktop icons..one day they popped up..all pixalated and a design student..print screening is what i do alot and i cant have my desktop looking like that.so if anyone can help me how to resolve this..i have already treid changing the theme..but still didnt work...its like i have an xp layout with windows 98 icons.
never encountered this before...

plz help

kindest of regards

Fatman.

as u can see the icons look flat not as they should be.

if you look CLOSELY and if u have the icons i do..u will notice the difference.

http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=desktoppe5.png

Well you should go back to start menu control panel, then go to display, then when display pops up click on the "desktop tab", at the bottom click "customize desktop" when that pops up click "restore" defaults and that should work

yeh thanks for the help..yes i changes it to defult then restarted my pc..and its all back to normal..thanks i appreciate it

kind regards
fatman

its strange realy..it has something to do with macromedia fireworks..basiclly all my images were opening in fireworks which took ages to load..so i changed the image properties to image and fax viewer and then next time i turned my computer on..the icons changed. i think thats how it happened.

easy just press print screen..on the keyboard it looks like this

(print scrn sysrq)

its beside the F12 button and then u can paste it in paint etc.. save it..then upload it. hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom