Need help building a 2000$ computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow keyser, You are very stubborn. and the fact that you are 110% wrong really makes you look like a dumba$$. :D just shut up until you can get your facts straight.

ya.. and about bragging rights.. just wait til i pic up my g80... we'll talk about score then... i'm not gonna throw my money when there's ACTUAL dx10 cards around the corner

7950's don't support shader model 4 as said, and also some other new 3d geometry rendering method that i think only the r600 will support... well.. that has nothing to do with anything.. lol

Sorry for all these questions but im a real noob at this. I have a dell screen that came with the Dimension 3000 i bought a long time ago will that work for this computer setup.

2GBs is all you need. More that 2GB is actually slower...its a technical mystery, but an established one. More cooling and more HDD space is always a good place to put that extra cash. You're maxing out almost every other component.

so i see the new motherboard came out and the new graphics cards so can you guys help me build a new computer for 2000$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom