Need help building a 2000$ computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol the new ones?like the 7950's?like 400-800 bucks im talking pretty heafty price u can get a 7950 gx2 which probally can run directx10 i mean blackoran y wouldnt u think the gx2 can run 10?with a video card with this kind of firepower?lol i think it can handle anything..

keyser, just keep it shut... in a nice way, they CAN NOT run direct x 10... it doesnt have minimum requirements or anything.. the hardware just doesnt have the ability to use it....... the only card that can do it is the geforce 8.. and thats not out yet

true 7950 is directX9 why would u think it was DX10. oh yea i forgot you can download the flasher to upgrade the DX version(Sarcasm) also I wouldnt go with onboard sound try an X-Fi Fatal1ty or better you will not regret it

Does any one have more builds, because i want to have as many options as I can before building this computer.

well... for good computer's there's really only one good road.. and to play games.. its all graphics and cpu...

so its.... e6600, e6700 or x6800.....

and graphics its 79XX series with 512 mb... or X19XX series with 512 mb...

lmao just stop talking you'll feel stupid as soon as i prove the 7950 will be able to run directx 10 (the article)

7950 gx2 DOES NOT and WILL NOT comply with DX10. GX2 is NOT Shader Model 4 compatible, and does not contain the right specs to even be possible.

No one will feel more stupid then you haha.. i mean I guess if I had to justify spending 600$ right before G80 like you did.... id try and convince myself that I had something that doesnt exist too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom