Windows Media 10.. Video Black and white ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
hi, my windows media player 10 is weird.. everytime i stream a video online and even put a dvd in my computer to watch the video is black and white ? why is this my video card drivers are the Latest Nvidia 91.47 any ideas ? Video Card: Nvidia GeForce FX5200 Ultra

Sounds strange, I'd check to make sure the hardware acceleration (under the tools>options>performance tab) is configured correctly. Make sure all the settings are set to high.

No no it happens to me as well just get divx installed it fixes it but after u install divx and it doesnt work on media player then just use divx player.

Wow weird i guess so..or maybe the dvd uses a codec not supported by divx which is highly unlikely probaly driver issue get the newest drivers for the vid card

LOL...i think u can try to c if u had change ur windows Media player video setting?? Cuz sometime it maybe this problems and very will not know?? cuz it too easy to think of and so everyones ignore it... Maybe ur Saturation had set it to -100 and so it display at Black and white colour...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom