DREAM BUILD - All Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

forlorn_ronin

In Runtime
Well I have stumbled across a very nice online game called EvE. I intend to be absorbed in it and for that I will need a new system. I plan on buying a DREAM SYSTEM. I am willing to spend upwards of $2500. I have built many systems before and have a few things in mind, but would love to hear all of your opinions. Its been awhile since I've been here. Good to be back. I have the peripherals like speakers keyboard monitor etc... I am looking for a complete tower system. Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

OR YOU CAN JUST OC THE E6800 TO BETTER SPEEDS, come on imo i would rather have a cpu thats working normal at 3Ghc than OC a 6600, its kinda like puttin a stage 4 turbo on a civic just so it can "try" to go as quick as a M3 personally id take the M3

OR YOU CAN BUY THE CPU THAT IS 600 CHEAPER AND GET ALMOST THE SAME PERFORMANCE.

seriously i see no point in getting the 6800 except if you wanted to make your e ***** grow a couple inches.

use that 600 you save and let it go towards dx10, vista, or maybe he wants a kicks *** sound card and speakers?.

imo that money could be put to ALOT better use than a e6800

EDIT: ok i just did the math and that setup i suggested will cost about $2000 (keep in mind that the price of the G80 could change but im geussing it will be around 600)

with the extra money you could get....

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16829102005
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836121133

(thats my dream setup right there :) )

i think the elite pro is better, i wazgonna pick up the Fatal1ty but im waiting for a D3athF4rt Version jk lol

the fatility sound card is very good imo when i went to quakecon there was a bunch of guys that had them and i was asking about them, they gave them higher FPS since it has its on on board ram and ****

TheEnd187 said:
i think the elite pro is better, i wazgonna pick up the Fatal1ty but im waiting for a D3athF4rt Version jk lol

hey is ur comp in ur sig an alienware?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom