BIG Problem - No display OR POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY!!! IT WORKS!! IT BEEPS!!! OMG!!

Im sooo happy now i've finally got my pc working. Went back up to microdirect today to get this new sexy beast: http://www.asus.com/products4.aspx?modelmenu=1&model=1198&l1=3&l2=11&l3=248

Seemed to solve my problem!! Also I got a surge protector while I was there so that could have solved it also. Either way I don't care my problems solved!!! Thanks for all your help guys and I'll stick around and help other out.

Thanks again!

Man I wish I would have seen the post a few weeks ago. I could have saved you alot of headache's . Its pretty simple to see if the motherboard is good or not. You just plug the mobo power supply connectors in and start it up (with nothing else hooked up, video cards, ram, hdd's etc) If it doesn't beep like a mofo at you then the board is NFG. alot of people make this mistake and think its the video card but they don't know that if the video card was bad the motherboard would beep at you. I have asked on a few occasions that we need a sticky about this problem but it hasn't happened yet. If you would have searched threw the forums you would have seen 1000's of people with the same problem and 99.9999% of the time it turns out to be a bad mobo. There are at least 5 people a day that ask this same question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom