first case mod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cutting looks great and I can't wait to see the finished mod. Those LEDs would look awesome if you set em' up parallel to the sides of the panel so they shine light across the face.

Like this, except with more glowing and awesomeness

I like

Looking forward to seeing this mod as it progresses. I really want to see how those red lights turn out if you decide to do that.

I hear that the Cold Cathodes come out more orange than red. I believe that it can be rectified by putting red cellophane over it, but I'd go with the LEDs. I wish I had a spare case lying around just to try that on it.

I'll probably get it painted this weekend so i'll upload more pics and i'm going to get the rest of the case form my moms tomorrow if i get a chance (its front needs painted) so definetly more pics

well, heres the actual photo so you can have a reference if you ever get a chance

fd141800b13b11e9bd1f1e19b6235ef4200.jpg

hahahahaha

very nice case... u must b a good drawer or have u done it like a stencil im new to the case modeling world :p but i mite try out ur design how did u do it m8 :)... i need 2 no everything did u cut it with a saw ect ???

i cnt get thisa wrong otherwise my dad will whoop my arse im gnne use his case ;) mwaahhahahaha

actually i cut it out with a dremel, i posted the picture i used on the first page so print that out and use it as a reference, to get it on the case i just sketched it with a pencil, it wasnt exact but it was close enough for me and i am going to put a peice of plexi glass behind it

ok guys/gals i've got an update.

Just Primered it but waiting till tomorrow to paint it since its almost 11pm here

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom