What is mobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well first if you look at the pic you notice that alot of them dont agp or pciX slots. and second most mobos arent that great, since all of the name brnad mobos we tend to use here at TF are not put into pre-built pcs its safe to say that a vast majority of motherboards are crappy.

zmatt said:
well first if you look at the pic you notice that alot of them dont agp or pciX slots. and second most mobos arent that great, since all of the name brnad mobos we tend to use here at TF are not put into pre-built pcs its safe to say that a vast majority of motherboards are crappy.

I doubt you can tell what brands those motherboards are. If they don't have AGP slots doesn't mean they are crap; it probably means they are old (probably an older pic). Old is not the same as crap.

Also, PCI-X doesn't come with regular desktop motherboards, I don't think those boards are server motherboards. You are probably referring to PCI-E.

TheMajor said:
I doubt you can tell what brands those motherboards are. If they don't have AGP slots doesn't mean they are crap; it probably means they are old (probably an older pic). Old is not the same as crap.

Also, PCI-X doesn't come with regular desktop motherboards, I don't think those boards are server motherboards. You are probably referring to PCI-E.

I'd guess they're Intel mobo's, seeings the name of the picture is "intel-mobo-wall".....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom