3D Mark Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
thiers a guy on here, I think his name is "theend"or somethin. I bet he would PWN you, he has a e6800, 2 7950gx2's, dual 80gig raptors etc. a $10,000 machine he claims. I bet it would eat your machine alive. :D

wow amazing i see you all dissing me but i don see any1 here with better computer yet...isnt that something...

Lets see a pic of your scores, aren't you the same person who is running your machine on a 430W PSU that came with your case? wouldn't be surprised if you didn't even have that machine.

i think this thread has outlived the purpose it never had seeing as we already have a 3DMark thread. seeing as 14 out of 15 posts aren't even relevant this is going nowhere...............

and there's also some other guy i don't remember his name.. but his avatar is some dude stabbing himself

i believe that would be "fr3aky"

bragging is all good and well but don't start another "post your......." thread just to do it (especially when you know there is one because that is just spamming). post in the existing one or at least just pass it off as "i've made these changes to my system and look what i get now". no one likes a show off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom