Vinsanity
Hey guys, I'm lookign to upgrade my system:
-Gigabyte ULi s939 mobo w/AGP
-Athlon 64 3000 939
-Asus 6600 AGP
-2x512 ddr 400
-Seagate 160GB Pata
-Raidmax 380watt psu

I just bought bf 2142, and im playing it pretty good on medium with little lag, gut i want to try to go to higher resolutions, so this is why i want to upgrade. The main thing is i want to buy a new motherboard with a pci-E slot. I want it to be socket 939 because since i already have a good cpu in the 3000+ i don't want to buy a newer socket and ahve to buy newer ram too. I do, however, wan't to o/c my cpu a lot. I want to be able to get it to at least 2.5gh from 1.8, right nwo my mobo only lets me get it to 2.0 but with stock cooling. So what's a good motherboard for o/cing that's socket 939 and is under $100? I want to spend as little as possible because the less i spend on the mobo the more i can spend on a videocard, like a 7900gs or a 7600gt.

thanks

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL said:
Ya i agree with you Molsen, but that mobo is oem, so it doesnt come with the box or nothing.

Lol, yes it does. It comes with box, manual, some cables, etc. Pretty much the standard stuff that comes with motherboards.

no just because they show the picture liek that doesnt mean thats what you're getting. OEM means just the bare parts, no accessories. It just comes with the motherboard. Trust me, I have boughten an Oem motherboard and processor before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom