Scanner Light not turning on at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
I have a primascan 2400 scanner and just this week I had began using it again after 9 months when I plug it up and click preview the light inside the scanner would light up and start to warm up the lamp.... right now it won't light up and it can scan stuff but I will always get a dark image without the light is their anyway I can fix this problem ? because I don't want to recycle it and its only been used a few times. also I am using windows 2000 driver thier is no xp driver right now.

I don't know if I can open up the scanner and fimd out. besides that this scanner is at least 4 years old.

Maybe the power adapter isn't giving the correct power. Is it the one that came with the scanner?

lol...i just take my crt's in and get them refurbished. not as good as new,, but its still pretty good. for a scanner tho, yes its best to get a new one. you can get lucky and get one at bestbuy for pretty cheap, but the quality is sacrificed by speed. its sad, i have scanner that only has a usb driver for 98. no xp, 2000 or nt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom