question

Status
Not open for further replies.

browserjoe

In Runtime
well i own a really thin computer (3.5in W 10inH 10L). and it gets really really hot (like 56C on idol/up to 70C+ in gaming) and my room is only like 60F.(notC)

its running on a dell 4600C p4 2.8ghz, integrated gfx, and 512mb ram and nothing is overclocked.

i hate my pc

well anyways, could my heat trouble be caused by its thin design? i blew all the dust out of it btw.

NOTE: i did not choose to get this pc

Yea the small design of the case is restricting airflow inside. 70C is a big no no even for load.

If they can fit in that tiny thin case, then yes of course they can fit in the Coolmaster Centurion 5...it's a mid-tower. That would definitely lower temps.

Some dell motherboards have special mounts that push in. You may have some trouble if that is the case. You may also need a better heatsink/fan.

what turtile says is true. Also, if you look into getting a new case, make sure that it allows for a micro ATX mobo. Some mid-towers only use ATX mobo's.

****ing dell. im never buying another dell. if someone tells me thier gonna buy a dell... im going to make a computer for them just to avoid them getting a dell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom