forgot introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

killians45

Fully Optimized
Never did introduce myself, so may as well get it over with ;)

I do this pretty much at work if there isn't much to do. I'm MCP/MCSA/MCSE working on Cisco and also looking into Citrix. I also do a little HTML/VBScript as well as VBasic 6.0. Work on SQL 6.5 and 2k transact, GE Fanuc PLC series systems and a LITTLE of the ladder logic involved, Cimplicity/Cimbasic (for point controls), and as far as networking its a mixed bag. Have 2000 server and pro, some NT machines, and then the Cisco Catalyst series routers. As far as MCSE I took of course the core tests, and then went into AD design and network infra and design (a pain in the a$$ of a test). Before this I worked help desk for gateway. Well, anyhow its a nice place we got here. Have a good 'un!

oh so than ur an nivida guy lol j/k

welcome (how did u get 377 posts so fast i wonder

heh, joined at the beginning of april and pretty much if nothing breaks at work, well... I have nothing to do ;) It's not often something breaks at work... can get kind of boring.

Heh, seems I'm always forgeting something! lol, anyhow thanks for the welcome :D Also always forget to check my messages, and since I'm usually at work I dont have it forwarded to my work address... I think that would be bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom