Scythe Ninja INstallation

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
anybody who's got a scythe ninja!!! please help me out.. i have no idea how to install this... the stupid thing didnt come with a manual, and the website manual is a blank pdf....

well i got the ninja in.. it was idoling at 47 degrees at start... then i reboot and it was 45... then 43, the 40... so i'm guessing i just need to wait for the paste to settle in.. or i just need to add more paste... lol

well temps have dropped... hooray!! i'm at 39 degrees w/o the fan at 2.7 ghz at idol, not bad compaired to the 40's it used to be in... i'll add the fan in a lil later, and i think i installed incorrectly, i mounted the two brackets in the wrong spot.. lol, so imma try reinstalling it another time

alright! just put the fan on and popped open the side of my case and i'm idoling 35 right now at 3.0 ghz... this case just blows with airflow.. i had my house fan blowing on it and was idoling 34 at 3.42 ghz.... so i've concluded i'm getting a new case later on.. and for the meantime i'll just leave my side off

and i've come to another conclusion... lol, i'm probably just gonna buy a low end water cooling unit for my cpu.. nothing fancy, i found myself a 60 dollarish water cooler from thermaltake... nothing fancy, but should do the job i need

and as for the case.. i'll probably buy the one i had before, the Aerocool spiral galaxies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom