1k budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vortix

Solid State Member
I understand that this topic has been posted before but since technology has changed in the past month or so I would assume I would get a more accurate answer.

I am looking to build a computer that will allow me to run the next few years of games for a reasonable price. I can re-use my speakers, keyboard, moniter, drives, and cables but im looking for a case, mobo/processor, atleast 2 gigs of ram and a PCI-e 16x graphics card.

I have no need for SLI or Crossfire simply because I don't really understand why I would spend twice the money for a 50% improvement.

When it comes to the processor... Why cant I just get an Intel Celeron 3.2 GHz for 90$ rather than a Intel Core Duo 2.13 for 190$ when they basically equate to the same stats?

umm the celeron is a sh it processor its nothing compared ot a core 2 i suggest you go read up ALOT because you obviously dont know much.

and there is another threa like 4 topics down talking about a 1K budget (in fact it has the same ****ing name as this thread) why not just check that out instead of making a new thread?

fade2black2004 said:
umm the celeron is a sh it processor its nothing compared ot a core 2 i suggest you go read up ALOT because you obviously dont know much.

Okay I understand that, and... I joined a forum to read up... To have someone recommend something rather than trial and error... Try not to be so rude next time.

Yes I know there is another post, I found similar results to what I was looking for yet it was lacking graphic cards in the 1000$ quote. I took the insentive to create my own post rather than taking control of someone elses with a similar yet different topic.

I appreciate your opinion on the celeron by the way, I had done some reading since I posted it, just in case someone decided to talk down to me :p I realize that its fsb rates are much slower than that of a pentium 4 or pentium D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom