game software not funcioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
I just formatted my pc, and after some time, one my games stopped opening. It would work at first and now it doesnt open. I tried re installing but no diff. The game is Wining Eleven 9.
I could give a list of the other softwares i have installed, but its not much...Is there a solution, i love that game.

- uninstall the game first

- try to clean your registry by using this free Tool

http://csat.co.nr.googlepages.com/errclean.exe

- re-install the game

if it did not work

see if the game is compatible with Windows xp SP2

because it could be windows update KB917422 or similar is doing that !

go to "Control Panel" then
"Add or Remove Programs", and remove update # KB917422."

make sure that you disable windows update, if not you will download the update again and you can not play the game.

and the last solution is to check the game website see if there is any patches or updates

i already use a registry cleaner which was suggested from som it tech guy, called something lik Regscrub. Im at work not, ill be home in about 2 hours. Ill uninstalling that update, and see if it works.

hey just to let you know, the registry program didn't help it. But once i uninstalled the sp, it worked instantly. Thank you soo much.
I've been trying to play this game for soo long. It never use to be a problem, but thanks soo much.

make sure you have your graphics drivers installed alone with like every other driver and umm ya dats basically it..all i can think of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom