3D mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya erveryone keeps saying my computer is a miracle for running on a 420 but i havent had any porblems..as for updating the drivers i need to go to the websites right?well i went to the evga website but i cant find any updates for the 7950 gx2..

Hey does any1 know if i buy windows corporate edition making my computer utilize the 64 bit stuff will the comp be able to run faster?

Are you running 91.47 ? Always get your graphics drivers from the chip maker not the card maker.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_91.47.html

And make sure you have the latest chipset drivers

And your other question, the only xp that I know of that is 64 bit is the 64bit xp pro. It used to be a free upgrade to 64bit xp pro (if you had pro) But I think they stopped that. I will check, check back for any edits.

EDIT - HERE'S a link to the 120day trial.

ya i got that nvidea thing and my score is 7400 instead of 7000 but 3d mark scores still say my computer is no perfroming like it should with the gardware i have..and i have like no virus's because i just reformatted the drive

keyser09 said:
ya erveryone keeps saying my computer is a miracle for running on a 420 but i havent had any porblems..
you probabbly will. I'd guess that PSU's gonna last about a year or so.

I use tweaked 84.66 drivers on my 7900 GT
http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1434

I don't really like the 9x.xx series drivers

and I overclock using ATI tool (750MHZ, with a volt mod), not coolbits. coolbits just isn't as stable for some reason.

though I need a new CPU, my Sempron is holding it back. though it does run my games at the highest resolution, with full AA and AF

anyway, I'm not sure that ATI Tool would work on the 7950 GX2 though; it does have two GPU's on the one card.

Im going to try windos x64 ive got an iso but i cant find any working keys for it i always get an invalid one and have 2 reinstall win xp pro...

k so i got x64 working but most of my games dont even work on it ive tried compatibility mode and it only works for a short bit of time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom