Some really weird problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Camouflage__

Daemon Poster
Alright, this is a 2 part post, pertaining to the same thing.

1. While watchin' video on Firefox, I noticed when I scrolled down, the video would stay in the same exact place (Not moving with the media player). So I decided to take a screenshot of it, now this goes into part 2. Anyway, is there anyway I can make it move with the media player?

2. While trying to paste the screenshots into paint (which I did), the video would actually PLAY in Paint, now I'm not too sure, but Paint doesn't play video does it?

Very odd.

The video not moving while you scroll down in Firefox could just be a problem with your memory. You probably have too much apps open.

Paint doesn't have video codecs. I don't know why it would play Video in Paint.

Well, I don't see how it could be a memory problem, I only had about 3-4 apps running, Yahoo! Messenger, Firefox, Paint, and another one I can't rememeber, and I wasn't using anywhere near 1/4 of my memory running the apps, and while the video was actually playing in Paint, it happened to play right in the media player window. It's not a big deal, just wanted to know if it could possibly be something wrong with my computer, which I'm sure it is, because it's MY computer. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom