Probling with s-ata harddisk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryxen

Beta member
Hey, I got a problem with an S-ata harddisk, u see, I just reinstalled my windows and then my s-ata harddisk wouldnt work, I use a card on my motherboard to get s-ata ports, I installed driver and all that, Ive tough on updating my bios but I dont know how to do it, also it wont show in my computer but in startup it seems like it been found just before booting it shows up, when I reinstalled windows I changed my booting in bios so it would boot cd, can it be something there? please answer, all my stuff was on that one, and I want to have linux on my computer to (using 2 harddisk so u know)
I'll check this everyday and hopes I will get responde soon

are you using a sata hd or a pata hd with a sata adapter ?

is your sata card one that plugs into a pci slot or one that connects to the ide port. If it plugs into the pci slot, you will have to load drivers at boot,,, right at the beginning of installing windows, you know when it says press F6. If it plugs into the ide onboard connector, no drivers needed.

NVM found it out, it was something wrong with the driver found it in controll panel, annyway thanks for support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom