Torrent Clients

Status
Not open for further replies.
the weirdest thing happened whne i tried azerus i was downloading a file that was 576 mb in size and the file didnt stop at 576! it was and still is going past! its at like 600!weird....

the thing with azureus is that it isn't light. but when it's configured properly it's by far the fastest to download.

you can do extra thing with it too. like I download the file through my C drive (the one that I don't care if it catches a virus). then when it pass the no virus test, it moves the file to my complete torrent partition. when I reformat I don't lose torrents Like I use (I'd forget to manually move myself)

azureus 2.5.0.0 takes this option out. so you should install any previous version fist then upgrade it to the latest version as it will keep this setting

Chris_PC said:
Althought Azureus does use more resources it is(In my opinion) the best. It has a VERY large amount of setting you can adjust etc.

Ditto. I personally am going to be trying uTorrent soon, because i've heard so much about it, but i've been using Azureus for a year now and had no problems. Quite user-friendly, and works fantastic.

im now trying utorrent and every1s right it uses almost nothing and i can run games easy at the same time and its pretty fast not super fast but a steady flow.

Snake-Eyes said:
Ditto. I personally am going to be trying uTorrent soon, because i've heard so much about it, but i've been using Azureus for a year now and had no problems. Quite user-friendly, and works fantastic.

you will switch back. every azureus user will

im using bit comit now and it seems to work just fine for me i dont kno if its the fastest but it works fine for me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom