System Crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, do what I am telling u!!!
execute the firewall.

install kaspersky antiviruse version6
and do a complete scan to ur computer, i am sure that all viruses will be gone, cus if u have a good computer, the freezing = viruses.

I would suggest Avast over Kaspersky. It uses less resources and it does a full system scan before XP can boot and get rid of the boot sector viruses.

well i tried avast once and the computer had a physical memory bump and wouldnt restart...but ill try again

Makaveli213 said:
I would suggest Avast over Kaspersky. It uses less resources and it does a full system scan before XP can boot and get rid of the boot sector viruses.

kaspersky doesnt use alot of resources for me, and i havnt had any viruses since i got it. but i guess it depends on the system you re using too.

for me it uses about 14 mb ram

I based my response off the results of tests that myself and a few other friends of mine performed. We install several of the AV's on VM and then ran them to see what the results were before and after.

Norton was the worst AV (Both current and the new 07 Beta) followed by Kaspersky. Avast and NOD32 were at the top.

http://board.msbetas.org/index.php?showtopic=12042

well atleast u didnt mention avg as good because I had it once and it kept lettin viruses come through msn undetected and just was total crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom