ps2 pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang it will still not be as good as an xbox, lol.I would do it with a xbox case becuase it will be easier and you can by cases for like $20 from online mod stores.Thats alot of stuff to fit in a PS2.That would be crazy if you fit it all in the new slim ps2 thoose things are small.

bmxfreakrider said:
haha...id just put the power button, the leds, and a fan in it, call it a pc, and have the rest hidden in a shoe box.

For that to work you must have some really dumb friends. I mean you would see all the cords.

Ive never modded in my life, but the xbox mod idea might just work out, i might try that as my first project ;)

I was reading this topic and i was wondering is it possible to intermix a ps2 and X-box or X-box360?

define intermix? u mean place a ps2 in an xbox? yea sure you can. its just like running it on your desktop or a computer in a plastic box on your couch.

a good example is this thing a freind told me about called the Y-Box, its an xbox case with it, a game cube, and a ps2 all crammed into it. i think they use 2 drives, the xbox and ps2 share one and the second is for the game cube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom