SLOW in GAMING WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet its that intel cpu cause intel core 2 duo is the only intel made for gamers.

try and take out the 1gb of corsair and see what happens in games.

Its definately your resolution. Is this FS:X you are trying to play at that resolution? If so, I can definately see what your problem is. FS:X was designed to run optimum on DirectX 10 video cards and Windows Vista. Resolutions like that is why they have quad-SLI. An X1900XTX is perfect for the range between 1024x768 and 1680x1050.

Funny funny stuff, so are we saying that there is such a thing as TOO much when it comes to gaming? Wow thats weird.

Are your processor support HT tecnology??
Only processor with HT function will not lag in gaming and also sometime dual core processor support high speed.AND ofcuz you must have a good graphic card and enough RAm to run the game...But i think till now even windows XP are widely used, but it also lag
sometime when the computer was processing a huge
data.BUt i think windows 98 are good in gaming cuz it will not lag as long as ur computer met the requirement
of the game.....ANd also ur computer muz overclock properly.....IF not watever wat good stuff u put in, it will still lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom