nVidia will compete with AMD and Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill belive it when i see it

i dont trust the inquire worth ****, and that other site seems to be going off what they said so that doesnt make them trustworthy at all in my book

Honestly, would nVidia try something that dumb? Intel and AMD have created a duopoly. They are the only processor manufacturers. At least, i've never heard of another (current) processor that is anything but Intel or AMD. There's very little chance anyone starting up a new processor company that they'll survive for very long.

Snake-Eyes said:
Honestly, would nVidia try something that dumb? Intel and AMD have created a duopoly. They are the only processor manufacturers. At least, i've never heard of another (current) processor that is anything but Intel or AMD. There's very little chance anyone starting up a new processor company that they'll survive for very long.

IBM

Via as well, just because they aren't PC microprocessors doesn't mean they aren't microprocessors. There have been others that have unfortunetely been squashed or assimilated by Intel.

I don't see what is so unbelievable about this, it is moreso a response to the AMD/ATI merge and the fact that I'm 99% the entire reason for the merge was so that AMD could develop much more powerful processors that specialize in specific tasks muchlike what the GPU does. Exciting stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom