Hello everyone, this is Nas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasky

Solid State Member
Hello to everyone,

My name is Marc (or Mark) but everybody calls me Nas, I'm 20 years old and live in France (Paris).
Presently, I am actually in England at Staffordshire University for 1 month. I come back to Paris on 15th December.
I am studying engineering computing at the ECE (Ecole Centrale d'Electronique) at Paris.

I am here to help and be helped ;) Usually, I use only french boards but as I am in England and want to improve my english, I've just decided to participate more and more to english boards and TF seems to be the best ;)

Hope to be useful to some of you ;)

Nas'

Welcome to TF, Nas. Definitely jump right in.

Help with your English...? The grammer and spelling are usually pretty bad, but maybe you'll learn in spite of that.

lol thank you :)

Actually i am aware of that but you know, what we usually learn in school over here is the kind of words you never use, it's too formal. So i'm looking for expressions that people commonly use so that i could understand what Eminem says in his songs :D
gotcha ? ^^

Welcome to the forums and i must say, the only thing i find "wrong" with your English is that in America we have the month before the day, but, that's only in America (i believe). So far your English seems to be fine. I wish you luck in learning more about the English language because i can relate to the position you're in (i'm currently a German student).

As always, enjoy your time here at TF! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom