Help with PC problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayvon

In Runtime
Hey wassup everyone, Im having an issue with my old PC. I took everything out and put it into my girlfriends case, but couldnt get the wireless internet to work in the next room for some reason? So I take everything out of the case and reassemble everything...power it up, but no display on the monitor? I even set everything up on another motherboard, but still no display?

I hooked the LCD up to my PC and the lcd does have display...so theres nothing wrong there.

The rig powers up but there just isnt any display? You guys think theres something wrong with the CPU? Or did I fry it?

Also tried hooking up my very old Pent 4 with AGP card to the lcd, but still no display?

What do you guys think the problem is?

________

Abit KN8 Motherboard Skt. 939
AMD 3200+
x2 (1GB G.Skill Ram)
Samsung HDD
Samsung ODD
Antec 550w PSU
NEC 70GX2 LCD

I just want to clarify some things:

-The LCD works fine when connected to your computer?
-The LCD does not work when connected to your old P4?
-The LCD does not work when connected to the computer in your gf's case?

Yes that is correct.

-LCD works on my computer.
-LCD DOES NOT work with girlfriend's AMD
-LCD DOES NOT work with old P4

It was all working before I took it out the case. Now that I put everything back together it powers up but no display?

Postive everythings plugged in right? Mess with any jumpers?

I usto have this wierd problem, with my video card not booting up with the monitor, the first time I pressed the power button. My guess would be the video card might be dead, does the fan turn?

Also is there any beeping noises when you press the power button?

Ok i checked the LCD again on another PC and it works.

The video card also works.

So what else could be wrong? Maybe the processor is fried?
I tred the processor on two motherboards and it still doesnt display anything...Or it could be the harddrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom