whoa...dell monitor..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuxy_Muxy

In Runtime
wats going on with dell monitors? how come the 30in one (3007WFP) just dropped $300?

i know that LCDS are dropping in pirce as time goes on..
do u think that it will drop again by Thanksgiving? cuz im gonna get my computer around that time and was wondering if the price is gonna stay this low or maybe even drop any lower..

And yet you pay even more in £ than $ in the UK.

I hate how companies do this. ****ing annoying.

To help your post, yes they are likley to continue drop in price or at least stay the same price. More likley stay the same price until after Christmas for the sales.

i can seem to find any benchmarks with this display..ive searched all over, but cant find em. well wat video card should be good enough to play bf2142..will the monitor make a difference in the fps?

Pretty much the biggest beast you can afford and forget about HDR. G80 will be out by then so get the 8800GT/GTS but there will be in high demand with short supply (according to Mr Gibbo of OcUK.)

That said 2048x1536 isn't too bad with my 7800gt with out HDR. I get around 50fps in actual gameplay. I will do a CS stress test if you want a bit later. The biggest limiting factor with games like BF2 at this res is memory on the card and physical RAM for the textures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom