*.jsp

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankieee

Baseband Member
When a MAC user cannot see a website that's offered in the pc world, what needs to be done on the pc side in order for the MAC user to view it?

It's an internal website (at work) so I'd pass on the site if I could but you wouldn't have access to our intranet.

I hope this makes sense...

then you may want to try a different browser to view it in. I can make some recommendations but first are you using OSX on your macs?

Hmm, it should work regardless of the Java version. There should never be a website that a Mac can't access that a PC can. The only experience that I've ever had is a PC that can't access a Mac website. :confused:

mac_mogul said:
Hmm, it should work regardless of the Java version. There should never be a website that a Mac can't access that a PC can. The only experience that I've ever had is a PC that can't access a Mac website. :confused:

Im pretty sure the only type Macs have trouble with are pure Frontpage documents.

Nope. Even that doesn't cause a problem for me. My school's website is completely frontpage and I have no trouble accessing it.:confused:

mac_mogul said:
Nope. Even that doesn't cause a problem for me. My school's website is completely frontpage and I have no trouble accessing it.:confused:

Strange. I remember seeing that some frontpage features arent compatible with Safari. Must have been a while ago.

I love safari but have had troubles here and there viewing certain things. I don't like using Internet Explorer much but it usually gets what safari can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom