Post your highest 3DMark03 and 05!

Status
Not open for further replies.
apokalipse said:
yeah, well I have volt-modded it, and overclocketd it to 750MHZ (stock GT's are 450MHZ, though mine came at 520MHZ)

my CPU is letting it down though. I think I should be getting over 10K in 05.... that would be with a 3800+ or something, at least 2.5GHZ and with more cache.

with those specs thats more along the line of 11,000 in 3dmark... i've done it!! well unless your talking 3800 single core... then i dunno about that one... but i've scored a little over 11,000 on my voltmodded gt and 3800 x2 at 2.6 ghz

I scored over 7k in 06 with my Single GT volt modded so I should be able to hit 11K pretty easily once the winter comes.

Lord AnthraX said:
I scored over 7k in 06 with my Single GT volt modded so I should be able to hit 11K pretty easily once the winter comes.

you should easily hit 11k with a opty 170.... whats your opty oc'd to??? and what was ur 7900 oc'd too?? you should have had that long ago!

Opty 175 B*tch!!:p

but yeah my GPU is at 685/892 right now on a 1.4 volt mod and my CPU is at 2.5 only becuase im waiting for the winter.

When the winter comes and my house freezes, the GPU will be at 1.5, and the CPU will be somewhere around 2.8 GHz 2.9 GHz considering if my ram is nice to me.

:)

EDIT: But that dosent matter becuase you guys and your freaking conroes will blow me out of the water...

I also need to get a better PSU when the new line of cards come out...

300 watts on the R600 makes me wonder how many amps its going to need.

PSU's are ridiculous these days becuase they have like 5 12v Rails.

Id rather have 2 12V rails with 45 AMP on each rail or somthing, not 4 12V Rails with 17 Amps on them.

Lord AnthraX said:
Opty 175 B*tch!!:p

but yeah my GPU is at 685/892 right now on a 1.4 volt mod and my CPU is at 2.5 only becuase im waiting for the winter.

When the winter comes and my house freezes, the GPU will be at 1.5, and the CPU will be somewhere around 2.8 GHz 2.9 GHz considering if my ram is nice to me.

:)

EDIT: But that dosent matter becuase you guys and your freaking conroes will blow me out of the water...

I also need to get a better PSU when the new line of cards come out...

300 watts on the R600 makes me wonder how many amps its going to need.

PSU's are ridiculous these days becuase they have like 5 12v Rails.

Id rather have 2 12V rails with 45 AMP on each rail or somthing, not 4 12V Rails with 17 Amps on them.

its okay! i won't be getting conroe for a while.. so i'll be left there with you....

yeah il be on this 939 setup for a while.

Im waiting for better products as DDR2 fairly makes an effort to impress me and buying a new motherboard and ram just isnt worth it at the moment. Im waiting for somthing bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom