Stupid question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadComputing

Solid State Member
This might seem a stupid question to most of the people that post here, but here goes. I would like to ask what do you guys think is the best Laptop for being dependable, or just what you guys/gals would buy for yourselves if you were buying one? I'm going to be purchasing one soon and have been burned with Toshiba along with their tech support.

I thought i would ask as many knowledgeable people of computers as i could before buying anything this time.

Thanks pant loads in advance to any response!!!!!!!!!
Really you have no idea how much you will help me make up my mind!!

:D :D :D

Toshiba is pretty good, personally I like Sonys better, though. They have way higher end construction and are much more durable. Check out their site, they're pretty reasonable when you configure one online. Retail prices are kinda high..

I own an Inspiron 8600 myself, and have had no issues with it, except one, and tech support was pretty good. My wife has a Toshiba Satillite A75-S2111 and loves it. I have had NO problems with it so far, so can't talk about support. Some other good brands:

Acer
HP
Dell (Laptops)
Lenovo
Sony (Vaio)
MSI

Price will depend on what your willing to spend and what you want out of a laptop. Anywhere from 400-500 to 3K, but that depends on what you want out of one.

Im willing to spend about 1800.00 for one, and i want to be able to multitask with it and not have it shut down on me.

Thanks again!!

I'd recomend either a dual-core Sony Vaio or ABS laptop. ABS is having some good deals on their site right now, they can also be bought via newegg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom