whats the cheepest place to buy parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
boomstick666 said:
newegg is the best but not the cheapest. ebay is the cheapest but not the best.

a lot of components on ebay go for nearly the retail price - especially with computer stuff (well the cutting edge stuff).

I dont understand why people would gamble with that.

UA_Iron said:
a lot of components on ebay go for nearly the retail price - especially with computer stuff (well the cutting edge stuff).

I dont understand why people would gamble with that.

I know :angry:

Just about every new component on canada's ebay has a price close to or higher than retail,Why would i buy from there and pay full price plus shipping when i can go down to the nearest store and get the same thing for either the same price or cheaper,Plus i won't have to worry about sending something back if it don't work.

Shumway said:
I know :angry:

Just about every new component on canada's ebay has a price close to or higher than retail,Why would i buy from there and pay full price plus shipping when i can go down to the nearest store and get the same thing for either the same price or cheaper,Plus i won't have to worry about sending something back if it don't work.

people sell those Fry's Electronics mobo+cpu combos for more on Ebay than they go for in the store.

If you're willing to ship internationally I think you'll make better money too.

one time i really needed a new mouse and didn't have time to wait for it to be shipped, so I went to best buy with the newegg.com ad for it and started talking to one of the supervisors that was on the sales floor and managed to convince him to give me the newegg price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom