I need to know two things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airborne916

Baseband Member
Well its about time for a reformat so i want to do that but, i need to know how do i save my firefox bookmarks on a disk?

Also i got 5 reformat disk from gateway (yes i have a gateway) and i want to know how can i copy the disk they give me to a nother blank disk so i dont have to use all 5 and have none left.

Airborne916 said:
Well its about time for a reformat so i want to do that but, i need to know how do i save my firefox bookmarks on a disk?

in firefox:
Bookmarks>Manage Bookmarks>File>Export

Also i got 5 reformat disk from gateway (yes i have a gateway) and i want to know how can i copy the disk they give me to a nother blank disk so i dont have to use all 5 and have none left.

Dont really understand what your asking.

Airborne916 said:

If you want to make a backup, use cloneCD, if you're thinking about putting all 5 onto a DVD, well I'm not so sure how to do that yet.

^^ i tryed that but cant seem to get the files on the dvd.

But is there a way i can just reformat and leave out the music?

put ur song on another partion ... if ur formatting the c drive put the music u want on .. for example d or what ever !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom