Biggest Problem Ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patx919

Beta member
OK, so my computer was working fine one day but then it just decided not to work. My computer was on but there was no video. So i got a new video card still the screen was black. Nothing! My power supply was making a wierd noise so i thought that it gave to much power to the motherboard and fried it. So i got a new motherboard. So that came in and i threw out the old one and hooked up the new and i still had the same problem. No video. So i put in a new video card again with the new motherboard and still nothing. So i thought that the only thing it could be is that the cpu broke. I was wrong again. I got a new cpu and i still have the same problem. So now i got a new power supply, motherboard, videocard, CPU, and my computer is acting the same way it has with everything in the old. It powers up, hard drives work, fans work, everything works, but on my monitor, all i see it a blank screen. I even checked it with another monitor. NOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!!! I am out of ideas. Anything would help. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email: patx919@yahoo.com

replace all of the parts at once, u no rma? rma the mobo, ...o wait...have you checked the ram? try with one stick, or with a completely stick. if u do that, and still nothing, replace the mobo, cpu, ps, and video card all at the same time, and dont install it untill all of the parts (new) are in.

I agree start with the motherboard rma it.

Did you plug the 4 pin p4 connector to the motherboard (the 4 pin connector on the motherboard handy to the cpu)?

Remove/unplug everything from the motherboard (all IDE cables, all ram, video card, any add on pci cards, floppy cables). Clear the cmos and/or pull the mobo battery. Then if the mobo speaker is hooked up it should beep like a mofo at you, If it doesn't the board is toast.

You probably just got a DOA board.

i may have missed thsi cuz i just skimmed through it but did you try changing ram or even swapping around the slots the ram was in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom