Help With Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this is pretty off subject, but if he ends up spending 40 bucks on a vid card. It would need to have a pretty decent fan on it or overclocking will be out of the question (especially if it only has a plastic heatsink).

I think ATI Tool lets you unlock some cards and overclock them. If it's Nvidia then I'm not sure...riva tuner might work?

tell him to save his money and get a better card. even that ati card can only be oc'd to a certain extent. and even then maybe...maybe, he can play !!3D!! pinball at 800x600, cuz u know if pinball is 3d it might be a little too much for the video card

sarcastic^^

i think is better to buy a gforce 6600GT graphic card. DO not buy a cheap graphic card cuz i had tried before, i had brought a gforce 6200tc and it works like ****!! even it a 256mb graphic card wit pci express perfromance... i think it better to spend more money to buy a good graphic card than a cheap one. And i will said tat if u are to buy a graphic card, pls buy a AGP graphic card than a pci express card.Because Pic express is much more slower than AGP card because pci use system memory and than conver to graphic card memory but APG is all use of it own memory at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom