how am i suppose to do it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

galant_mod

In Runtime
hey guys out there,my stock cpu is 2.53ghz and i just clocked to 2.62ghz.i know it's kinda noob at the difference.i can no longer clock it to 2.7ghz maybe because of the lots of heat generated.i've seen topics about voltage and wanna know what it does.how can i change the voltage??

if you think you have a heat problem as it is increasing the voltage will only make things worse. increasing the voltage is kind of like giving the processor more power which it needs when it's overclocked so it can make the overclock stable. WARNING: you can damage your processor by putting the voltage too high as it increases temperature, aside from that a high voltage even with enough cooling can kill a processor.

i'm using pc alert and it shows my vcore voltage is 1.5 i've not change though but can i lower it if i can't increase at this period of time?how should i go about doing that?

galant_mod said:
i'm using pc alert and it shows my vcore voltage is 1.5 i've not change though but can i lower it if i can't increase at this period of time?how should i go about doing that?

Through your BIOS. Post your system specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom