cyrax's Complete Guide (Including Photos!) to Building Your Own Rig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im too lazy to go out of a thread to hook up with another threads link :p but it depends on my mood lol.

so no body knows why they made up this weird 24H rule?

nice guide, as someone whos going to build there first PC soon that was really helpful. Although i pretty much knew what went where before, ill make sure that i have this up when im building. The only thing i don't have any clue on how to hook up are the front ports...

spartan1121 said:
nice guide, as someone whos going to build there first PC soon that was really helpful. Although i pretty much knew what went where before, ill make sure that i have this up when im building. The only thing i don't have any clue on how to hook up are the front ports...

I gotta update it sometime with that info, I left it out accidentally. If you're close to building though, it isn't that hard, there are little wires going from the front of the case or wherever your ports are, and they have names of the cable on em, eg. 'power cble'. Then that cable plugs into the corresponding pins on the mobo. Mine are on the bottom right of the mobo.

rkf76 said:
so how much did this rig cost you?

When I bought all the parts about 9 months ago, the total was about $2,500 NZD. The processor being the most expensive. Hate how all my parts depreciated in value so much though, I could probably build this thing now for a grand less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom