Omg Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawizhacker

Daemon Poster
I ran into a giant problem.

MY specs are in the sig.

I was playing fear combat with a freind, and all of a sudden my comp restarted, and when the boot up screen came up, the dfi logo was all messed up, so i quickly reset, it was messed up again, it lodded fine, but when the destop showwed up there were threse tiny smudges everywere!!!

Im still typing while the smudges are on my screen, what happend?

everything seems to run fine, accept the part where my graphics are so messed up!

Image a normal bg with little icons, now add red, green and blue smudges everywere!!!

This is my comouter now!!!

help please!

Have you overclocked at all? If so you might want to reset the bios on you're video cards by using the integrated graphics card, then deleting the drivers of the Evga and the GeForce, and reinstalling them.

i pressed print screen and i have a picture, how do i post it here, i dont have much time, for some reason my keys are getting messad up to...

HOW DO I POST THE PIC HERE?

Upload it to http://imageshack.us and link to it via [URL][/URL] tags.

To me, it sounds like your video card was damaged while you were playing the game, do you have another machine where you can try the card at?

i'll try to do the image thing and i don't have any computer other then this atm.

I installed the new drivers, instead of a few giant dots there are thousands and thousands of little ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom