left computer in the cold for about an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrphelan

Beta member
ok i left my computer in the trunk of my car for about an hour and forgot about it, and now it wont turn on...its been about an hour now since its warmed up and still nothing, and it worked fine before i left it in my trunk. is it too late? is there anything i can do?

i dont think that would do anything, unless it got wet. what type of computer is it? laptop or desktop? if its a laptop, put it on the charger for about 30min then try to turn it on, if its a desktop, what happens when you press the powerbutton. and is the keyboard plugged in when u try to turn it on? i had a pc that wouldnt turn on unless the keyboard is plugged in

its an emachine, desktop, when i plug in the power cord, a little green light inside my computer comes on, its not wet, and when i push the power button absolutley nothing happens, and everything is plugged in.

Yes, my house gets about 10 degrees celcius at night. And that's about 3 degrees celcius.

However, most people leave their PC's on, or standby, which keeps them warm and toasty.

How long was the computer left in the car? Only 1 night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom