I am in need of a car

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaara

Fully Optimized
Yep, looking for the first ride, no idea where to start or what to look for. I've looked almost exclusively at honda civics right now

But basically I'm looking for:
-used car
-good on gas
-probably an auto
-not really more than a few thousand at most, I just need something that gets around and might hold up for maybe 5 years or so, don't really want to put a lot of money into it

So please contribute your insight

Shumway said:
Go buy your self a Chevette,They take a beating and last forever,Plus the chick's will go wild when you tell them you drive a Vette :p

Then they'll slap you when they find out it's the suffix of "Che" and not "Cor".

Looking for a Honda is a good idea since all used Hondas are given a Certified 150-Point Inspection and they can be pretty cheap.

http://automobiles.honda.com/certified/standards.asp

Saturn SC2
31872255.2002saturnsc2640px.jpg

I highly suggest a different color, but this was the best picture I could find on short notice.
Dent-resistant doors
handy-dandy third-door on the driver's side
30+mpg
Decent amount of go-power

They're pretty good cars. To see one of these cars last for over 200,000 miles is not uncommon.

For some reason, knowing gaara... I can clearly see this car... Yeah.. You should get one of these...
Buy it for me and I promise that not only will I drive it every day, I'll get GAARA THE GREMLIN printed on the side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom