Help Guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

galant_mod

In Runtime
hey dudes,i'm running a normal p4 desk.it's normal idlelling temp without loadis 46-49 which i think it is kinda high even the weather temp is cool.my com tends to be more responsive during the night perhaps because it is colder.i'm wondering whether the lower the temperature the faster the com works.i'm kinda new at this.hope dudes out there guide me:)

well with p4's they always run hot.. thats not a bad temperature, nothing to get worried about... but yes, if the comp is hot enough it can slow down, because cpu's have threshold points where they slow down to cool off

heyy guys.im running on a cpu fan that goes from 3000+ up to 4000+ rpm.it make those kinda squeaky sounds as if there are rats in my cpu.i'm thinking of getting it replace or adding more.which brand or size do you guys recommend to get and how many?

I would get the Thermalright Ultra-120 with either an Ultra quiet Panaflo 120mm or an Akasa Amber series.

Well i got a stock p4 cooler. Besides that 4 50cfm 120mm cooler master fans. A 40cfm 80mm fan and 2 80mm's in psu. All around My cpu sometimes idles at 24 celcius and maxes at 38 celcius. Video card is usually 28 idle and 38 load. Not even that loud at 25 db's.

my pent4 is at 45 under load with a freezer 7 pro and oc'd from 2.66ghz to 3.09ghz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom