Excel: Can I make something similar to an autoflow text box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeRuler99

purveyor of fine cheeses
Hi,

I'm trying to make a attendance sheet for my church. Basically, it has the names of all the members of the congregation on it, and the usher marks who attends the service.

People are constantly joining our congregation and it is annoying have to alter the attendance sheet each time someone joins the church.

Currently the page is A4, and split in half vertically so the names go down one side, then start again at the top of the next half. What I am wondering is whether it is possible (as I am quite hopeless with Excel formula) to make the text automatically flow from the bottom of the first half to the top of the second half. This would be great so that when I enter a new name they all move down, and flow onto the next half. Is this possible, or am I better using something like Publisher? I currently use Publisher, but it's a bit tacky, and I'd rather use Excel for the ease of creating borders and boxes.

I'm quite experianced with excel and i've never seen anything like that done but then my experiance in mostly data manipulation and analysis so presentation isn't something i'm familiar with.
I don't think you can do it easily but i could be wrong.

Why not just use word with the page split into columns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom