Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
10132006200820rx0.jpg

my bad you have to use
in the beginning of the site name
and then at the end of it

well i knocked this up to 3.0 ghz.. some how managed 336 mhz out of this ram... so here it is..

17ssuperpirun.jpg

i did it again right after but didnt take a pic.. but i got 17.109

15secondsuperpi.jpg

hrmm 15.562 super pi.. on 266 mhz ram.. brought that up to 366 mhz... nice oc if i do say so myself.... i wanna try to break into the 14 mark.... but its going to be hard with this ddr2 533 piece of crap..

just wait for me general... i will pwn you when i get my ddr2 800...

jseber1982 11.922
SSJGoku24 14.391
The General 14.969
Nosboost300 15.562

Only people i'm gonna put up here for now.. cuz i need to see who i'm keeping up with.. lol

well i tried fsb 377... but my ram just won't let me do it.... grrrrr... well i guess i'll have to wait for better ram.. lol.. i had a good run...

btw general and ssjgoku... why arent you guys running 400 fsb.. that would make 1:1 ratio with the ram.. and 3.6 ghz... that woulda been the most logical point for me to do.. is with the ram running at its rated ddr2 800 speed...

anyway, once i get myddr2 800 i'm hoping i can hit 4.0 ghz

super Pi test a little better

I included the image below. see if it works.

Attachments

• super pi test 4.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 54
jseber1982 said:
What else do ya need? I think of have pretty much everything in my sig

:D i'm retarded, just ignore me lol. i didn't think of looking there even though that's what i've usually done that. I was mostly interested in how much you spent of it...but i should be able to ballpark it now. thanks and i'll try to be less stupid next time i ask a question. :D

naw dont worry lol. I spent a LOT, all i can say lol. probably around 4k or so, or more. Spent 1K alone on my 15krpm scsi drives and raid controller, but i couldnt use it on this board because i dont have an extra pcie-x4 slot. So with that, probably 5k or so.

dang...I think that you should buy some ramdisk or whatever it is called that stores your OS and a few important files on RAM that acts like a HD. That'd be sweet, but expensive of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom