Intel, or AMD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The General said:
Expensive? E6300 = $180

In Jared's case, he's from Canada. So it is more expensive. He said that the e6300 is $300 in Canadian money.

b1gapl said:
In Jared's case, he's from Canada. So it is more expensive. He said that the e6300 is $300 in Canadian money.

Correction: e6300 cost $229.00 Canadian dollars.
Go for 3800 x2 amd, is only $176.00 on www.canadacomputers.com
That's what I have in my new rig and it is great for games and I only have a ati x800xt vc on it.

elperra said:
Correction: e6300 cost $229.00 Canadian dollars.
Go for 3800 x2 amd, is only $176.00 on www.canadacomputers.com
That's what I have in my new rig and it is great for games and I only have a ati x800xt vc on it.

I meant after taxes and shipping and all the little goodies they like to add on to the actual price haha.

I think I'm still going to end up going with the E6300, just because the more I read about them the more I seem to be convinced that at the moment they are the better cpu over any AMD in my price range.

and you are right. I am just curious, do you have any relatives, or close friends in the US? if you do would it be cheaper to buy from a US sight and then ship it to them. and have them ship it to you??

Some people have done that in the past.

I do infact have relatives in the states, but they are idiots and we no longer talk to them. Lets just say they aren't nice people lol. I had considered that option though but alas, it is not feasable.

I still think from what I've read, that I'm more than willing to wait a little bit longer to save up and pay that little bit extra to get way more performance though.

jared17 said:
I still think from what I've read, that I'm more than willing to wait a little bit longer to save up and pay that little bit extra to get way more performance though.
Excellent idea. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom