Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt your C2D have missing parts or you sent back the ram or somethin?

dont cry mister 40 seconds, i had 51@2.0 with NO programs running

well your gonna have to take a picture of your desktop with the button above insert (prt scr) and then paste it in paint or something... then you upload it on photobucket or something and it'll give you a url for your picture.. then you put the

ok, heres the red neck way i do it, my MCE oem windows loaded as XP home edition...
this didnt come with paint

the easy way to printscreen
press print screen
go to paint
press open
then paste
i have to go to run:
/mspaint

ha ha h ah aha lmfao

is there anyway to make a shortcut? i cant drag the ico, it doenst show up in recent prog's

16.688 on my E6400 (3.4Ghz)

~45 on my Pentium M (1.6Ghz laptop)

What are the specs on your entire rig Jesper? That's pretty amazing BTW. Nice job

NosBoost300 said:
well your gonna have to take a picture of your desktop with the button above insert (prt scr) and then paste it in paint or something... then you upload it on photobucket or something and it'll give you a url for your picture.. then you put the [/B][/QUOTE]

Nos Im sorry again...
I did the pic..no prob, it is in paint no prob, I uploaded to image shack. Says link is invalid when I posted here. Could you post exactly how and where [img} is typed..pls

[url]http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10132006200820rx0.jpg[/url]

try this Nos....

jordo_99 said:
16.688 on my E6400 (3.4Ghz)

~45 on my Pentium M (1.6Ghz laptop)

What are the specs on your entire rig Jesper? That's pretty amazing BTW. Nice job

What else do ya need? I think of have pretty much everything in my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom