Is Bestbuy serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have never bought anything at bestbuy before. and i never plan to buy something at best buy unless it can beat newegg's price. and whats with the geek squad "agents" all driving beetles, it makes them look even more stupid. i really think that i can outsmart geek squad ppl in computers.

Mjmitch2 said:
BestBuy is only good for buying DVDs,CDs, and home appliances. everything else is very overpriced.

Their home appliances are good sale-priced, but normal price is outrageous.

Don't get me started on CD's and DVD's ;)

the only thing geek squad will do is tell u its broke and point u to the aisle a new one is in. money money money

Wow, this video off YouTube shows that Geek Squad is fun. Now i can't justify if this video is lying, i don't have a Best Buy in my city.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rs0w5mKMi-k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rs0w5mKMi-k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

and of course they've got to pick the most annoying song known to mankind to put to the video. I just put it on mute, but even then I couldn't watch it.

Well, as much as BestBuy is a rip-off... I've received a few gift cards for my recent birthday. And after searching the website for a few days, I think I've found what im going to buy.

The Purchase

I already have a 19" viewsonic, which I love, but I can use it with my other PC which is currently using a 17" CRT. BLAH! So this new 22" widescreen may become my new gaming monitor. I've read tons of reviews, both professional and user. IT seems to be a pretty nice LCD for only $399 - So... heck... why not. I'm not paying for it... It's all gift money....

So, i'll let you know when I get it home how it is...

Edit: I've been reading some stuff about games not officially supporting widescreen modes.. And mostly a special commandline is need... So i'm going to have to check all this out and see how it turns out. May-be I'll just end up using it with my multi
media PC?

seriously why beetles, it doesent make them unique. the geek squad was the worst thing that best buy has come out with, aside from best buy itself. i have a best buy that is less than 2 miles away from my house, and yet i have never shopped there due to obvious reasons. I also have a frys electronics about 40 miles away from my house. i go to frys at least every other week because some of their stuff is so cheap its still worth the 8$ in gas money to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom