Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok whew it works again, but i couldnt find the right fuse at home depot. biggest micro fuse they had was 5A, this thing is rated at 8A, ugh lol

jseber.jpg

I had the fsb clocked up to 450mhz... didnt do one thing for any benchmarks. So i put it back down so it runs cooler and more stable.
Turned the memory up in speed, finally broke into the 11s, barely

whoa, could your memory handle 450 mhz... man, thats a nice oc you got going there, you should try tightening your timings, i see your still at the stock 5-5-5-15, try upping the voltage on that and changing that a bit.. man thats an insane system you got running.. gj

btw, do you have to change anything in the phase change.. or more like... refill anything..... i don't know if i'm working it right ... lol.. like watercooling... how you have to refill water n such... or whatever.... what is it you gotta do with phase change... and is it expensive to keep goin?

no refilling or anything, they say that sometimes its good to regas it like every 6 months or so.. i think its less upkeep than water. But every time you wanna reboot your machine, you have to shut it down for 3 minutes to let it get back to reoom temp.. then you gotta wait another minute for it to cool.. try and skip those steps, you will blow a fuse. It has a countdown timer and it disables your power button during that time. Annoying as **** when you are working on OCing and you gotta reboot 20 times. wait 3 mins just to find that your machine didnt post and you gotta reboot again lol

I had my ram up to 510mhz but it didnt help performance one bit. I had the voltage at 2.35 on it.. i was getting machine shut downs every once in a while, i guess i need to raise the voltage a little bit more. I have the crab lookin thingy with fans on it that goes over the memory slots to cool them. the mem in that 5-5-5-15 was still loose from when i was runnin the higher ram speed

very interesting... i'll have to read up on phase change soon...

as for the memory fan, i saw something like that, it came with the corsair "dominator" ram.. pretty crazy stuff... ddr 1066 or something like that

yep thats the fan. I wanted to buy the dominator ram, but nobody had it, so i bought some DDr8800 mem. Almost as fast as the dominator mem. .

Only thing, if you buy a phase change, like an asetek or prometeia,, its bout 800 bucks just for the unit, plus 100 for the cpu fitting. Some people can build you one for cheaper.. check out extremeoverclocking.com. If you wanna buy one, those guys are the ones to talk to. They also have a few users who build them. No i am not promoting another forum.

im bored, excuse me extreme spender of money...
272ratio.jpg

submit your worst upon me.... i can take it, though its not bad for a venice

it is stable in the regular prime95

but this failed in large fft's after 54 minutes, but im keeping it cause its stable "enough" for now

im broed because i have SAT's tommorro... o joy(meaning i cant get drunk or really hang out)

WTF

Here are my results.....SAD to say the least and I have no clue why it's so freakin slow. BTW, based on advice, I removed 1g of ram....

+edit+ where is my results bmp? I posted it here...and its gone. How do you post like the one above...w/the screenshot in the message?

w/e....I got 40 secs...lame
http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10132006200820rx0.jpg

+edit+ I got it....wow...duh....sry...see if you guys can see the results in the link.:eek: :eek:

just add to the beginning and end of the URL of the picture...

as for your time.. thats bad.... what is it clocked at right now

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/Nosboost300/stockresults.jpg

there we go.. thats what i got on stock fsb.. well stock everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom