Domain Pc auto logs in?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiyotaka

In Runtime
Super Stealth Virus....?

Ok this is really making me paranoid.. my computer (domain account) automatically logs in , does CTRL+ALT+DEL , enters username, password clicks Ok etc.. and theres a slight delay... unless there is some setting i accidentailly triggered :|

I've gone over all of my startup services.... nothing there

just for the **** of it, I put in a Welcome message before password auth.. it breaks there but if i press ok it continues to enter password and login.. Symantec comes up with nothing, spybot comes up with nothing, Zonealarm shows no signs of anything.. AD_aware shows nothing.. My services and startup seem normal...

my computer also gets lag bursts now =| which is making me extremly annoid.. I'm going to Nuke the partion but still WTF?

aye, it's on a domain.. I own a DC and have a domain in my bedroom.. (obscessed IT student)

appearantly whatever it is It played with my Registry settings, autologon, Force Noshift override (and somehow it disabled system file protection)

... And I undid settings, they got re-applied.. I'm reinstalling

Extremly Nasty Stealth virus.... I'm paranoid about what I install/open too.

Now the fun 8 hours of changing ALL my passwords.

I suspect my DC is not compromised as This is the only PC affected.

nope.. but tagged out of interest.. This may work well with a VMWARE server :)
if i delete the domain accnt or change the PW it just tries to enter it errors and then flakes out.

allready restored off a Ghost image just wondering WTH kind of virus can cause this? it disabled system file protection, disabled shift override on login, and had my PW/login as auto.. it even did the CTRL+ALT+DEL bit.

any time I tried to change the registry entries they popped back.. but Every program running in task man appeared to be legit origin????

I actually saw it type a password then after a 1 sec delay it hit enter =/ if i held any key down it broke it but as soona s i let go to type it hit enter.
There were no entries under control userpasswords2 however there was some entries under winlogon but.. they kept popping back up when removed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom