Help overclock a E6400 Conroe please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoraxis

Solid State Member
I just ordered a E6400 Conroe and a P5N32-SLI SE Deluxe. I've read that overclocking with this mobo and this cpu is pretty eas, but ive never done any sort of overclocking. The only thing that i know about it is you do it in the bios. When i get this gear, will it be pretty easy to do in the bios, or can i get some recomendations. If any of you have oced this cpu with this mobo, can you tell me your stats also? Thanks again!

yes.. it sounds hard.. but its incredibly easy, just head back over here agian, only in the overclocking section and we'll help you out...

lots of people are just gonna tell you "go read the thread.. blah blah blah" but don't worry.. lol, some people will actually try to help you out.. such as me =P .... lol so if you have any question don't be afraid to ask when the times comes.

and wait about a week or 2 before u do any ocing as it might die so if u wait then they cant say u killed it because of ocing like i know ur sayign whats teh chances of it being defective well my 7900gt was and it was the first one teh store ever sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom