Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
The General said:
Because jseber is leet? Duh! :freak:

haha, good enough reasoning for me.... and just wait till i finally have normal ram... i'll try and take at least second...

and jseber, are you still on that phase change???

cuz if not! maybe i'll hope of beating the flagship processors again.. lol

i am l33t? lol naw. I just spend a rediculous amount of money on my computers when it should go to other things.. like paying more money on my house. I adjusted my ram timings and got the memory up to.

and yes i am still on phase change,. This mobo doesnt registery sub zero temps. so i dont really know how cold it is atm, i didnt put a thermistor down in it to measure.

god! that sucks.. so many problems that your having... how would you blow a fuse...

i saw your return that unit for a new one....

i've been looking forward to you pwning 3dmark06... and still i can't hear of it... lol

and that x1950xtx... how is that card, is it a big improvement over the x1900xtx's???? and i'm assuming your gonna put that in crossfire....

and if you sell your x1900 crossfire edition... could you sell it to me!!! lol

at 4.2ghz and these cards... i havnt tweaked them yet. i honestly only got 500 more points than my previous, was right under 11k.

I tweaked the bridge voltages and my machine turned off a few times, i think that is what made the fuse blow in the unit. It is supposed to have a cool down time between reboots. Will take the fuse hom tonight, dont have a meter with me,, i pray that when i test it,, it is open lol

yep no difference in the score practically... but yet i could def tell that it was faster watching the cpu test. whew, tested the fuse, it is an open connection, thats good lol.

I put the vid cards back on air cooling. Having the water cooling o them practically made no difference in overclocking. Didnt get jack. So now i am back on air because it is less hassel.... and 30*C hotter lol

Tweaking these crossfire cards are a pain with atitool because of the 2d/3d clocks. The newest version of atitool doesnt let me set anything other than stock frequencies... and the older ones wont display the voltage tweaks. atitool says that my 1950xtx is running at stock 1900 speeds for some reason. If i can get the cards to run right, i think i can break 11K. I loaded up oblivion, maxed out all the settings.. HDR+AA6X in the control panel on a 24" 1920/1240.. i think thats the res lol cant remember... flawless.

Also, going from 266mhz fsb up to 400 actualy hurt my super pi score by half a second. Tightening my ram timings hurt it too.

wow, thats weird, looks like you have alot of playing around to do...

catalyst and ati tool suck with oc'ing.. i hated both of them... lol, i only liked ati tool because it let me take my vmodded 7900gt farther... but, i hope the best comes out for ya

and good luck on 11,000 3dmark06.. let us know 05' sometime... PWND.. lol

yea haha im sure it will kill 05. Gunna drop by home depot tomorrow morning before work, woot they open at 6. Get some fuses. Love fridays. All my bosses work virtually from home. Can sit in my office all day and mess with my projects.

I definitly do have a lot of playing to do. I am new to the intel overclocking world. Have been doing it with amd for quite a while. When you oced your fsb, how high did you raise the voltages. Not talking about the mem or cpu voltages.. the hmm wtf were they... fsb termination, ichw ichm, something like that. Lol i keep my project machines at work until they are ready to come up, then i tell my wife i got it all for free because it was old stuff, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom