Temps

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjgoku24

Baseband Member
Ok So I am using everest ultimate to do some stress testing and to monitor temps. I know that the E6600 C2D is not suppose to go over 60 C does that mean the cpu or does that mean the cores, becasue I am getting readings of 75 C for both cores and a reading of only 47 C for the cpu itself.

Thanks in advanced

Well I need to know what to look at though should I be paying attention to my cores or to the cpu temp ???

core 2 duo's run much cooler than those temps.. but i too am having the same problem, i'm at 49 degrees celcius.. yikes, but only because the thermal paste on it is on incorrectly... because i had the cpu taken in and out many times from all the rma's and such and reseating.. and leaving it in its box after several attempts......

i've seen people idoling at 32's and such on stock hsf.. which i'm jealous of... lol, but i'm about to get some as5 from my friend to fix this problem

Mines at 36-40, with AR5 and a Zalman 9500. Its running at stock clock speeds too. Im curious about the temps also.

A straight line down the middle of the processor, just like the instructions said on the AR5 website. "Toothpick width"

My cpu is oc'ed 50% running at 46 C under load Although I had crappy thermal paste. Thanks for answering my orginal question SHAWN I think that I'll just pay attention to the cpu temp not the core 1 and core 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom